Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Been A While

It's been a while since I actually wrote a blog, so it's about time I actually got one done. And now I think I'm gonna write 2. It's new years eve and I'm at church for the lock-in. It's only 11:30 and I can already tell I'm in for it. There are the about 40 kids here. From 1st grade to high schoolers and for some reason someone, I won't mention who because I want to strangle them, opened the all-nighter to ALL OF THEM! Who in their right mind would do that?! Well, we got her. So I am currently in the other building with some adults who are still around while she deals with the kids for a while. Don't worry, I'll head over there after I finish this one.

So on with it. It really has been a long time since I've written anything. I think then I hadn't even sold my Jeep yet. Well I did, then I drove Elaine's car for a few weeks. And I was glad to get out of it cause it's tiny. And then I got my new car. It's a 2001 Volkswagen Passat, and I love it. It's got a 1.8 turbo engine, heated seats and mirrors, a 6 disc changer, and it's big enough I can sit in the front and Ben can sit in the back. It's great.


And I got some more equipment for my photography stuff. I've got a wireless flash with an umbrella and I'm about to get get another flash i have wireless. It's cool. With it I can do stuff like this.


and then I'm still just out taking pictures when I can. It's hard since I'm runnin around everywhere. Between work at the gas station, school at Ivy Tech (ugh), church stuff at Southland, and trying to take pictures. But it all gets packed in there. Somehow. I got a facebook page for my photography, and with two days of having it I've already had a couple people show some interest in my taking pictures for them. And I'm still trying to get a website up soon, so we'll see. Heres a shot I took in Salem, Indiana on christmas day.

No comments: