Monday, June 30, 2008

pulled apart by the powers that be

life is unpredictable. very very unpredictable. especially mine here lately. nothing really seems to go as planned. all my plans for the summer never happened...and now instead of a job related to anything i want to so in my career, i am selling gasoline and cigarettes at a gas station. it's a job, but not what i planned, or even expected. nothing just seems to go like i thought it would. there are alot if things in my life that arent going to go as planned. not that it is all bad. there are a lot of good things coming up in my future, but its going to be hard to change some things. i am going to be missing out on a lot of things i really loved and i was really looking forward to. there are benefits to both sides, now its just a matter of deciding which way im suppose to go. i know god is leading me, its just hard to decide which one he wants me to do as opposed to what i want to do. earlier i felt like writing a whole lot. but now i dont, im just kinda in a weird place right now. there are going to be some changes in my life soon, and im just trying to figure out how to deal with them


anyway, i took a whole bunch of pictures today, im at brians and i left my usb cable at home. so they will be posted later. and there are many typing and spelling mistakes in this, but i dont care right now.

No comments: