Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Movies | Humor | Groom

So I have a bunch of randomness today. Tuesday after class I went to walmart with Rachel and Lee. I had no reason to go, just wanted to go. So as we were walking through the clearance isle I see a rack of dvds. And I bought 2 of them. Total price after tax..... $.21!
That's right, a whopping 21 cents! I didn't know I could buy anything at walmart for 21 cents, let alone TWO dvd's. By the way, has anyone ever heard of these?
Moving on to next thing....Ben just told me a funny story. He said he woke up this morning and his arm was laying above his head, similar to how my arm is in the picture below. He doesn't know how long it was up there, but long enough to be totally asleep. So totally asleep that it was absolutely as numb as it could be. So he rolled his head over and saw a blank space where his arm goes, and since he also couldn't feel it thought, "AAAHHH WHERE'S MY ARM!!" He ended up quickly using his other arm to find his numb one and bang it against the wall until it had feeling again. I laughed at him for this, he's ridiculous.
And last but far from least... most of you know I am engaged, which means that one day in the near future I will be a groom. I like the word groom. I don't know why, but it just sounds like a cool word. But now I know when I will be......announcing! The Wedding of David Arthur and Elaine Holsapple is officially set for August 14, 2010. Location: unkown Time: TBA
but still I KNOW WHEN I'M GETTIN MARRIED!!!




yay.

No comments: